Edison Need To Know Information.
Post date: Sep 21, 2015 8:14:27 PM
Below you will find steps on accessing the Edison Portal for your employee health benefits.
Internet Explorer 9 or above is required and in most cases all browser history will need to be cleared and a new, single browser window will need to be opened for the Edison Portal to work.
Please click https://sso.edison.tn.gov to be directed to the Edison Portal.
If you are having issues with accessing the portal on your teacher station, please try to access the portal on a station in one of the labs in your building. They have been configured with the specifications from Edison and have been tested successfully.
If you had not reset your password upon receiving an email from Edison this past January, you will be required to contact Edison at 1-800-253-9981, option 3, and then option 1.
Be prepared with the following items:
- Edison Access ID, also referred to as Access Control Number, or Control Access Number (coined by Edison themselves).
- Date of Birth and the last four digits of your social security number to confirm identification.
You will receive a new password over the phone.
The following criteria will be needed to setup your account with the new password and profile for the portal.
1. Password Confirmation and Reset.
- A valid password must meet all of the following conditions:
- Password must not contain the following character(s): & ,<>”‘%~'"`@
- Password must not match or contain first name.
- Password must not match or contain last name.
- Password must contain at least 2 alphabetic character(s).
- Password must be at least 8 character(s) long.
- Password must contain at least 1 lowercase letter(s).
- Password must contain at least 1 numeric character(s).
- Password must contain at least 1 special character(s).
- Password must contain at least 1 uppercase letter(s).
- Password must not be one of 12 previous passwords.
- Password must not match or contain user ID.
2. Set up Security Profile.
- Which will include selecting 4 security questions and appropiate answers
3. Alternate email address.
- An email for which Edison can email you a temporary password in the event you forget you original.
If you are not successful after trying the sugestions on this page, please fill out a Technology Request with the details of the issue you are having in this process so that the Technology Department will be notified.