Backing Up Your Data
1. Plug the USB flash drive directly into an available USB port.
NOTE: A message indicating that a new device has been detected at the lower right hand of your monitor. It MAY take a few seconds to be detected.
2. If the USB flash drive or external drive folder does NOT open automatically, follow these steps:
a. Click Start > Computer.
b. Double-click on the Removable Disk associated with the USB flash drive.
3. Navigate to the folders in your computer containing files you want to transfer.
4. Right-click on the file you want to copy, then select Copy.
5. Return to the Removable Disk window, right-click within the window, then select Paste.