Departments‎ > ‎

School Nutrition

thCafeteria contacts:
Waverly Central - Tammy Daniel- 296-4393; Waverly Junior High- Alex Smith- 296-7888; Waverly Elementary - Jennifer McCarson- 296-2087; Lakeview- Tricia Klein- 535-2779; McEwen- Kathy Gunn-582-3231.

Pre-Pay for School Meals at
Click link above.

About School Nutrition

Monthly menus are posted under Nutrition Files by school.

Any questions contact Kelley Rowlett at or 296-2568

Nutrition Announcements

The school year 2017/18 application to apply for free or reduced priced meals can be found under nutrition files.  Print off page 5 & 6 and bring to Humphreys County Board of Education or to your school cafeteria.

The Humphreys County Wellness Committee meets periodically to review and update the current Wellness Policy.  If you are interested in being on this committee please contact Kelley Rowlett or Kristi Brown at 296-2568.

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing, or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800)877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027 found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form.  To request a copy or the complaint form, call (866)632-9992.  submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: 1. mail; U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; 2. fax; (202) 690-7442; or 3. email: 
 This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

Nutrition Files
Showing 10 files from page School Nutrition Files.